Interview w/ "Cry Me A River" producers The Kitchen Sisters, Davia Nelson & Nikki Silva.
Dreams of Paradise
In this hour we hear stories of people living out dreams of paradise... and sometimes waking up to a nightmare.
Depending on Nature
We're all dependent on the land, although some people feel that connection more keenly than others. Those are the people we'll hear from...
More About The Series
The series is an eclectic mix of personal narratives from all over, including the United States, Canada, Papua New Guinea, Mongolia, Australia, Great Britain, Mexico and the North Pole. The overall effect is a mix of quirky, solemn, lyrical, humorous, unexpected and philosophical.
- Elizabeth Arnold went to the woods – with grizzly bears.
- Dan Collison and Elizabeth Meister stalked coqui frogs in Hawaii.
- The Kitchen Sisters went to the river’s edge.
- Barrett Golding jumped on his bike.
- Scott Carrier walked with pilgrims around a mountain in Tibet.
- Jonathan Goldstein packed a tent and went camping, reluctantly.
- Sean Cole turned on his TV. (Don’t worry, it was nature TV.)
And that’s just a start...
In addition to the producers mentioned above, the series features contributions from Charles Bowden, Chris Brookes, Neenah Ellis, Ann Hepperman and Kara Oehler, Kelly McEvers, Bill McKibben, Jon Miller, Dean Olsher, Sandy Tolan and many others.
Atlantic Public Media Production Team:
Curators: Jay Allison and Emily Botein
Program Consultant: Viki Merrick
Website Design and Construction: Joshua Barlow
Website Content Developer: Posey Gruener
Staff Support: Samantha Broun, Ibby Caputo, Sydney Lewis
Funding: Supported by The Nature Conservancy and Visa.